Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First!

Yep, this is the first post in a blog that, probably, no one will ever read! WooHoo! Alright, here's the run down:

  • 06/19/2008 - I purchased a new car. My curent car, a 1984 Nissan 300zx took it's final breath, and i was tired of recessitating it. It is currently for sale. I bought a 1996 Honda Civic DX (d16y7).
  • Over the next few (days, months, years, etc.) I plan to document all of my modifications done to said Civic.
  • Yes, this is pointless, and I don't have any life. I know.
  • I will attempt to photo blog any upgrades, or any projects I do on the Civic, so maybe i can help someone out some how, some day.
For now, I'm about to go to work, so i'll be getting some new pics up tomorrow probably. If you happen to stumble upon this blog, leave me a comment.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Manka said...

nn-n--n-n-nigguhhhh
Let's street race!
:D

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thats cool that you got a new car! Congrats man!

Miss ya,

Laci

Unknown said...

Hey dude...I think it is cool that you are blogging about your civic. I have a 96 LX myself but not customized as I am an old fart (at least would be by your standards - lol). But I love my car anyway. Keep up the good work and I bet it will look really nice as I've seen some really great customized Honda's. My wife's car is a 01 Civic. I love them all! See ya - Chris.